The Action Therapy division of Carolinas Center for Surgery is committed to helping patients achieve their best possible outcome. By providing individualized care and a wide range of rehabilitation techniques, our team of physical therapists led by Wendy Bunch, Director of Action Therapy, helps patients return to the activities they love sooner.
Wendy Bunch is joined by several esteemed therapists in our Action Therapy Department: Lisa Brisson, Rachel Dawson, Lauren Morgan, Whitney Eakin, Jared Casazza, Jennifer Matthews, Lisa Fierstein, Elizabeth Hickman, and Jennifer Hardison.
Each of our physical therapists is able to provide one-on-one care to patients for post-surgical or general rehabilitation following:
- Rotator cuff repair
- Total joint replacement
- Knee replacement
- Sprains and strains of the hip, knee, shoulder, ankle and spine
- Soft tissue injury
- Neuromuscular and functional deficits
- Balance disorders
- Sports medicine complications
In our Action Therapy Department, patients may also seek training and techniques to correct posture, advance individual functional abilities, or condition the body for laborious work environments.
Achieve Your Best Physical Condition with Action Therapy
Our physical therapists are eager to get you on the path to recovery so you can return to all your favorite activities with ease. We recommend the following process for starting your physical therapy treatment at Action Therapy:
- Patient will be referred by primary care provider or surgeon
- Scheduler from Action Therapy will contact patient to schedule initial consultation
- Patients are asked to arrive 15 minutes and bring the following items:
- Picture I.D.
- Insurance card
- Specialty copay
- Reading glasses, if applicable
- Patients are asked to wear comfortable, loose clothing and tennis shoes to each physical therapy appointment
- Treatment length will be determined at initial consult with physical therapist
The team at Action Therapy looks forward to starting your rehabilitation program, aiding in recovery, and moving you closer to your ideal level of comfort and activity. Action Therapy has locations in Morehead City, Jacksonville, Swansboro and Beaufort. Click here for contact information.