Pain Management | Chronic Pain Surgery in Jacksonville and Morehead City, NC
You don’t have to live with chronic pain anymore. When you work with Carolinas Center for Surgery, you’ll have access to a wide variety of advanced invasive and non-invasive treatment options that can help you get relief from your pain. Learn about pain management at our Morehead City, Jacksonville, or Swansboro, North Carolina, surgery centers.
Get Relief with Pain Management Surgery in Morehead City, Jacksonville, or Swansboro, NC
Dr. Cambell and Dr. Muniz bring the latest technology and cutting-edge treatment options and therapies to our patients, making us one of Eastern Carolina’s recognized leaders in pain management. Our dedicated team will work to diagnose and solve the cause of your chronic pain and improve your overall quality of life.
We offer a variety of invasive and non-invasive pain management options, including:
- Acute, Chronic, and Cancer Pain Evaluations and Treatments
- Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Spine Evaluations and Treatments
- Non-Surgical Interventional Treatments
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Treatments
- Chronic Pain Medication Management and Recommendations
- Outpatient Detoxification
- Patient Education and Lifestyle Modification
Your long-term, meaningful pain relief is our primary goal. Our team will remain compassionate and understanding through the process as we find the right solution for you.
Find the Solution to Your Chronic Pain at Carolinas Center for Surgery