Ear, nose, and throat (ENT) complications can cause a host of issues ranging from difficulty breathing and swallowing to hearing loss. Thankfully, for those suffering there are a number of leading-edge procedures and treatments. Schedule a consultation with Carolinas Center for Surgery ENT specialist Dr. David C. Roska today to learn what treatment is right for you.
Ear, Nose and Throat Treatments in Jacksonville and Morehead City NC
Ear, Nose, and Throat Conditions Treated at Carolinas Center for Surgery
Sinus, Nasal, and Allergy
- Diseases including allergic rhinitis, nasal polyposis, acute sinusitis, chronic sinusitis, and cancers of the nose and sinuses
- Sinus drainage obstructions
- Abnormal turbinate function
- VivAer Procedure
Runny Nose – Chronic Nasal Drip – Chronic Rhinitis
- Congestion, nasal swelling, and increased mucous caused by various conditions such as hyperactive nerve
- Runny nose syndrome
- RhinAer Procedure
Thyroid and Parathyroid
- Growths on the thyroid gland
- Abnormal parathyroid glands
- Persistent fluid buildup behind eardrum
- Ear Infections
- Ear Tubes
Facial Skin Rejuvenation Treatments with Dr. David Roska
As an ENT surgeon, Dr. Roska has more experience and expertise in facial anatomy than a skin care specialist in the field. This provides his patients better solutions and optimal outcomes for facial rejuvenation procedures.
- Co2 Fractional Laser Treatment – treatment for age spots, liver spots, wrinkles, scarring, acne, sun freckles and lentigines.
- Skin rejuvenation treatments and a range of additional cosmetic services to restore a more youthful appearance.
- BOTOX® and Xeomin skin treatments to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and treat conditions such as migraines, painful grinding of teeth, neck pain, muscle spasms, and trigger points.
Contact Carolinas Center for Surgery to learn what treatment is right for you.
Dr. Roska and his team are dedicated to successfully treating your condition to get you back to enjoying life the way you deserve. Contact Carolinas Center for Surgery online today or call at 252.247.2101 to take the first step in your recovery.