A regional leader in comprehensive orthopedic and sports medicine services
Carolinas Center for Surgery’s orthopedics team has earned recognition as the regional leader in comprehensive orthopedic and sports medicine services. Our surgeons have accomplished this through a myriad efforts to enhance their expertise, such as regular attendance of national attendance and enrollment with continuing education. It is the coupling of their esteemed academic and professional backgrounds that truly distinguish our clinic.
We provide a thorough list of sports medicine services, including the diagnosis and treatment of athletic injuries — from recreational to professional levels. From right here in eastern North Carolina, we offer services such as:
- Total joint reconstructions
- Knee and hip surgery (Mako-Plasty Robotic)
- Rotator cuff surgery
- Elbow, shoulder, wrist, knee, hip, and ankle arthroscopy
- Fracture care
- Arthritis treatment
- General orthopedics
Carolinas Center for Surgery is proud to be one of a few surgical centers in the state of North Carolina that is trained and experienced on the da Vinci Robotic Assisted Surgery System.
You can contact our office for a full list of orthopedic and sports medicine services. Regardless of your need, you will receive care from some of the most able doctors in the country: Dr. Thomas Bates, Dr. Robert Coles, Dr. Earl Frantz, Dr. Sean Scully, Dr. Gary Wertman, Dr. Ricardo Valle, Steve Huber, PA, and Sara Bedard, PA.
Begin the Process for Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Services
At Carolinas Center for Surgery, our sole objective is to help you recover fast and fully. That begins with scheduling your appointment to meet with our specialist. To help you make the most of your visit, please follow our recommended process:
- Patient or refering provider will contact our office to schedule an appointment.
- We’ll request the patient bring copies of any recent x-rays or MRIs.
- We’ll request most recent notes from the referring provider.
- Patient should bring driver’s license, insurance card, and specialist copay.
- Patient should arrive 15 minutes early to appointment for any paperwork.
- Care provider will decide on the best treatment option.
If you believe that you’re in need of orthopedic care, we encourage you to contact our office today and schedule an appointment.